Sunday, November 25, 2007
Dedication for Rachel
This post is made up specially for RACHEL!
What could I say about this girl. Nothing much I guess. But I must say one thing and one thing only. I LOVE YOU~!
She is the girl that has been my best of friends ever ever since we graduated from secondary school. I got to thank her for everything she ever did for me.
Thanks girl for being there no matter where I am, no matter where you are.
Though thanks is never good enough, but its the least I can do.
Thank you girl.
What could I say about this girl. Nothing much I guess. But I must say one thing and one thing only. I LOVE YOU~!
She is the girl that has been my best of friends ever ever since we graduated from secondary school. I got to thank her for everything she ever did for me.
Thanks girl for being there no matter where I am, no matter where you are.
Though thanks is never good enough, but its the least I can do.
Thank you girl.
made a wish at 2:27 PM
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents