Monday, November 26, 2007
Dissappointment
Today is my first day of my exams. Managing People & Organisation. Finally, the memorising part is over and the thinking one is approaching.
He did not sms me to wish me good luck in my exams in the morning. I was so pissed, but fortunately did not allow my emotions to overtake me when I was doing the paper. All I was hoping for is a nice little message of wishing me good luck in my examinations. A total wet blanket when I checked my phone after the paper.
It has been 4 days since I last met him and it is going to be really hard having to meet-up with him after my exams. I will be working and he will be working, we both will have lesser time for each other.
Sometimes, I really wonder who am I to him...
i wish everything will go away....
He did not sms me to wish me good luck in my exams in the morning. I was so pissed, but fortunately did not allow my emotions to overtake me when I was doing the paper. All I was hoping for is a nice little message of wishing me good luck in my examinations. A total wet blanket when I checked my phone after the paper.
It has been 4 days since I last met him and it is going to be really hard having to meet-up with him after my exams. I will be working and he will be working, we both will have lesser time for each other.
Sometimes, I really wonder who am I to him...
i wish everything will go away....
made a wish at 11:23 PM
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents