Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Finally
Finally.
Exams are over! But somehow, the joy of it being over did not overwhelm me. The heavily weighted thoughts of how I did for the papers are still in my heart.
The papers are fine, not exactly difficult. Just hoping for a passing grade and not much more I suppose. Really have to work hard for my next term in school.
Officially starting work tomorrow back at Morris R.E. Time to earn some really good money. Time to get ready for Christmas.
I miss him like MAD...
Exams are over! But somehow, the joy of it being over did not overwhelm me. The heavily weighted thoughts of how I did for the papers are still in my heart.
The papers are fine, not exactly difficult. Just hoping for a passing grade and not much more I suppose. Really have to work hard for my next term in school.
Officially starting work tomorrow back at Morris R.E. Time to earn some really good money. Time to get ready for Christmas.
I miss him like MAD...
made a wish at 9:49 PM
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents