Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Second Thoughts

Exams results are out today. I passed my subjects with results that I did not expect.
A pity, Esther failed her Management & People Organisation and Felicia failed her Mathematics. At least for me, it is a big sigh of relief.

Things does not seems to turn right between me and him lately.
He fell sick about one to two weeks ago and was reluctant to visit the doctor. At last, he went to the doctor yesterday (11 December 2007) and is diagnosed fever. Stubborn as he is, he said no to getting a medical certificate and I was really unhappy about it. He somehow still put work above all, including me and health. This is not what I am expecting. In the very least, he should somehow place health above all others.

Can someone save me from misery?
Will it be him?

this christmas

last christmas i gave you my heart the very next day you gave it away this year to save me from tears i'll give it to someone special

x'mas wishes

presents
surprises
no more troubles

beloved-s

My Oldie
Priscillia
Rachel
Siong Chie

last christmas


my carols


greeting cards



special thanks

DLH-folio