Saturday, December 1, 2007
Work..Work..Work..
Work is great except for some stupid people. Spencer's relative is in the office as well. But to me, he is a big pain in the ass thinking that he knows everything and that I am a weak new-comer. Maybe he should get his facts right first by knowing that I have been there for a much longer period in the office compared to him. The worse thing about him is that he look totally much like Alson, just that Alson look much more presentable and charming.
Dumb dumb.
I miss him so much after not meeting him for more than a week. My studies, his work, my work, the roadshow. Both of us are busy and unable to co-ordinate our time. Next week, I will be having 4 days off due to Ben's arrangement of work. Which will therefore let me arrange my time with him much easier.
Tired. Time to rest.
made a wish at 11:08 PM
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents
0 vistors came knocking on my door .. without presents